Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Nearly Christmas and Not a Plan In Sight


I have no idea what I'm doing for Christmas. Not sure if I should cook myself a big spread, or go out for Chinese food. Lord knows there are enough Chinese restaurants around here.

I figure I'll watch "A Christmas Story" three or four times and maybe go for a run in the park.

Outside of that, I'm stumped. I have no idea what to do.

I'm not sad or anything like that, so don't feel sorry for me. It's just a little weird.

I know... I'll meet some crazy hot Japanese chick (like this woman... Chinatsu Wakatsuki) at the Chinese restaurant. We'll hang out all week, get engaged on New Year's Eve, and get married on New Year's Day in Atlantic City. Or not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I really hope that FOR REALS does happen... all of NY, I am SURE there is ONE orphan girl that cannot go home for the holidays waiting for you to rescue her!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to mention that girl is HOT.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home