Sunday, July 24, 2005

Executive Decision

The little dude that sits on my shoulder and tells me what do has made an executive decision. It was made while floating on back looking at crystal clear blue skies in the Pacific Ocean.

We, meaning that little dude, and I will be moving to Maui. Timing is still a question, but I'm guessing either sometime around the start of the new year, or September, '06. We get bonuses and stock and that kind of crap on September 1st, so it makes most sense to try to cash out prior to to leaving.

The other thing that would stop me from 'retiring' would be a family of my own. I would still very much like to have kids. But, if that doesn't resolve itself, or at least look like it could resolve itself (meaning I meet a nice woman who can put up with me) in the next six months, then being the greatest uncle in world to the cutest child in the world will have to do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH (: Don't make me cry!

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been hearing the old "I'm moving to Hawaii" rap for ages. Should we really believe you're serious this time?

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home