Friday, August 26, 2005

20th High School Reunion Tonight

Big happs for the Lake Washington Kangaroos Class of '85. But... I'll be skipping the festivities. I'm not really sure why I'm not going.

I guess what it comes down to is, if I really wanted to stay in touch with everyone, I would have. In this day and age, it's not hard to track someone down.

I hope all who attend have fun. I'm meeting up with some friends after the reunion.

While the reunion is happening, I'm headed to the Melting Pot for some good ol' fashioned fondue with a friend. It's kind of like when I didn't go to the homecoming dance my sophomore year in high school, except on this occassion, I'll be passing time with a hot female, instead of a couple of other geeks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kangaroo was your mascot?!

The Melting Pot sounds yummy - I used to go to one in Pdx...Hot female? WHO???

Have Fun (:

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home