Thursday, November 10, 2005

Swapping Some Links

Time to swap out some links. It's not that I don't still the ladies at Get Yourself Some Boring or the lovely Jessa Jeffries, it's just time to spread the love.

So, I now present Lauren and Rusty Blue.

Lauren's blog, "LaurenYRC", is about, well, everything. But the focus seems to be on male-female interaction. It's a little girly, but it's clever and well written. Guys will enjoy it too. It's kind of funny to see how women think about men.

Rusty Blue's blog "At Least the Nail Didn't Go Through My Foot..." is frickin' hysterical. I would've linked to it before, but she doesn't post very often. Following her misadventures is an absolute pleasure. I mean, I'd love for her to be happy, I guess. But, I'm hoping she never meets the right guy so she'll continue to post her wild stories. You should go back and read from the beginning of her blog. It's really funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rusty Blue Nail said...

I may just adore you now! Thanks for the link. And just for the record, I am totally happy, I think I would be bored without all the ridiculousness too. Thanks for reading!

Natalie

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home