Sunday, November 20, 2005

A Trip to the Garden

I went to Madison Square Garden this afternoon to see the Knicks - Blazers game. Got to see both of my Nates-- Robinson and McMillan. For more on the game, check out my other blog, Dawg and the City.

The Garden, is an old building, but it cleans up nicely for basketball. I think I probably got screwed on my ticket. I asked the guy for the cheapest seat available. He said the cheapest seat was $45. I bought it. It was the last row of the top deck, but it was midcourt. I noticed there were TONS of open seats in the upper corners, which I would think would be cheaper than center court. Oh well. It was fun.

The Knicks City Dancers are so much better than the Sonics Dancers, you can't really even compare them. The half-time act was the Gentleman Jugglers, from Seattle. I can't escape them!

God help me, I might be becoming a Knicks fan. Or, it could've been that they were playing our hated rivals, the Blazers. I'm not sure. We'll see how the season progresses.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, Dawg in the City no worky!

8:19 PM  
Blogger David said...

Ah, sorry. It's fixed. Thanks

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home