Thursday, December 01, 2005

A $28 Hamburger?

Yowza, I took my friend Taylor out for lunch today for her birthday.

I went to CitySearch to find a restaurant close to her hotel. I stumbled across this place called Michael's, so I made a 1:45 reservation.

The restaurant was packed, and the food was quite good.

That's my plate of fries. Buried underneath it is two pieces of chicken, each about 2 inches by 2 inches large, and about a 3/4's of an inch thick.

Thirty F'N dollars! I paid thirty dollars for a plate of fries. I should've ordered the $28 burger just on principle.

The lesson for the day? Prior to making reservations, try to find their menu online.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should have taken her to hard rock (:

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THAT is what I call a great LOW carb meal!!?!? :)

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home