Friday, November 25, 2005

25, Feels Like 18

Unfortunately I'm not talking about a new woman in my life.

That's what the weather was (according to weather.com) when I went out for my post-Thanksgiving run. Ugh.

The run itself was rough... a little too much wine and turkey rumbling around my tummy. But the weather was brutal. When running against the wind, it felt like my face was going being pulled into a tight little ball. I was pretty sure my face was going to freeze and slide off of my skull.

I finished the run, took a hot shower and had leftover lasagna.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA, HA - we went to Baby Beach (at Baldwin) & swam in the ocean! Once again, there was absolutely no wind - PERFECT. You can join us when you visit in December - not too far away!!!!!!!!!!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home