Friday, December 23, 2005

My Weekend at the Cineplex

My goal for this Christmas weekend is to see some movies. "King Kong" is a sure thing, as is "Munich." It's kind of nice being in one of the 'limited engagement' cities.

The other films I want to see are "Syriana" and "Brokeback Mountain." Though, I'm not sure I'll make it to either of them.

After I see these four movies, I'll publish a list of my favorite movies of the year. Right now, the front runners for my favorite flick are "Wedding Crashers" and "Batman Begins".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm interested in what you think of Syriana - I thought it poorly executed the "Traffic" plot of 3 separate story lines that converged at the end. I have much higher hopes for Munich....

Ray

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw 'Brokeback Mountain' last night with your Mom at the Maui Film Festival - very, very good. Today, I saw 'Memoirs of a Geisha', which I enjoyed, also. That Ken Watanabe!!!! (:

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home