Sunday, December 25, 2005

Weird Christmas

Wow, and so ends the strangest Christmas of my life.

After coming home from the movie theater, I got on the webcam and talked to Kaia for about 20 minutes. It took her a few minutes to figure out what was going on. But, she said 'uncle' a couple of times and she gave me the Hawaiian 'shaka.' It's so cute. You have to see it to believe how cute it is.

I had leftover Mexican food for dinner. Did laundry, cleaned up around the apartment, read, and typed this post.

All in all, I didn't do squat today. Pretty much a regular Sunday, but with the added benefit of not spending a dime because there was nothing open.

Tomorrow, if this rain keeps up, I might see two movies. But, there are no matinee prices here in NY and movies cost $10.75. Ouch.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOO matinee prices? What a rip-off! Kais missed her favorite uncle today (shhhh, don't tell anyone!), she is such a little firecracker lately. The little miss has such a 'big' personality & she is acquiring a 'BIG' voice to go along with it (: All of us here at House of Seno, miss you!!!

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. Thank you so much for the presents! You are quite thoughtful, also a very good gift buyer! (:

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh - finally finished uploading pics onto bebo...I, also, spent a Christmas by myself, Christmas 2002. Somewhat on purpose, though. I was going through a 'cleansing' period - I was heavily into Bikram yoga, then - my close friends were off island & I was invited to Christmas festivities, but considered it too 'toxic'. So, I woke up, opened my pressies, went to the beach for a bit, went to a yoga class & then went & had a body wrap & a massage. And relaxed in the spa for a bit afterwards, nice. Christmas night was spent watching a movie & relaxing. At that time, I really needed something like that (probably not all those spa services (:, but I really did need solitude). Although, our circumstances were different, I think that we are presented situations, that we sometimes need/lack/want, without our knowledge...& we grow from them (: OKAY, enough of the SELF-HELP crap & sorry for the spelling errors - I am tired - too much vino (:

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home