Sunday, January 15, 2006

F-f-f-freezing

It's just about noon now and the temperature is 25 feels like 15. That's cold.

Because of my aching back, I've stopped running for awhile, so I don't have to worry about frostbite. I did the elliptical trainer and mixed in some weightlifting. I'm sure I won't be able to lift my arms tomorrow.

It snowed a little bit last night, but the streets are all clear. I'm going to do some shopping (I need some lights... I literally don't have any right now, just the ceiling lights in the bathroom and kitchen.)

After shopping, I plan on watching some football, then "Cinderella Man," which came via my new Netflix subscription.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

At least you don't need an ark to get anywhere. Do you have your tix to the game yet? They're quite $$$$ already on CL.

5:47 PM  
Blogger David said...

Yep, I've got my tickets. I need Super Bowl tickets, though, if you hear of anything... :)

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out the crap that is being said in your blog I have contacted the Admin about this to have it deleted..there are some real crazy nuts on your blog man!:
http://runsenorun.blogspot.com/2006/01/celebrity-sighting.html

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home