Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone!

So, I ran the Emerald Nuts Midnight Run in Central Park. It was a blast. I got to the Park at about 11:15 and just hung out. The DJ kinda sucked... it felt like a bad wedding. But, there was so much energy.

The race started at midnight with fireworks. Good fireworks. The first mile was slow because the fireworks were still going (they went for about 20 minutes) and there were alot of walkers. The race was fairly crowded the whole way.

After the race, I got pretty cold, so I ran the mile and a half back home.

It was definitely the healthiest New Year's Eve I've ever had. It was also the best since the time I went to Moe's on Capitol Hill to see the Presidents.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

David, that's awesome that you did the New Year's run. Congrats on yet another race and Happy New Year!

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home