Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Going Shopping

Very uneventful day of work. It's only 3:00, but I'm going to jet soon. Headed downtown to do some post-Christmas shopping.

As I just told a friend, I'm much better at shopping with a goal in mind. In fact, I hate shopping if I don't know what I'm looking for. So today, it's all about finding a cashmere sweater. Now, I'm allergic to wool, but cashmere doesn't seem to affect me. Or maybe I just will myself into believing that it's not Kryptonite since it's so delectable.

I also need a floor lamp. I've found two lights that will work, but I'm going to search for something that looks like the lamp from Pottery Barn that's priced like the lamp from Bed, Bath and Beyond. Wish me luck on that one.

Once done shopping, I'll be off in search of a steak. Maybe with some skinny fries. And a beer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Yeah, you should finish furnishing your apt, so that Lauren and I can visit you!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home