Sunday, January 01, 2006

A Race Don Ho Would Appreciate

Forgot one of the fun aspects to last night's run. At the two mile mark, there were tables of water set-up. Since it was just a four mile run, I decided to skip the water.

However, just beyond the water tables, they set up... champagne tables! I couldn't resist guzzling a cup of champagne in the middle of the race. I mean, how many races offer that?

It wasn't the alcohol that caused discomfort, it was the tiny bubbles. I was almost to a point where I was going to have to find someone to 'burp' me... but after a couple of minutes, it came out naturally.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

You are crazy, Seno! But yeah, one race with champagne sounds like fun!

1:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ooo I like the new look. You should have used PINK instead of GREEN.

2:03 PM  
Blogger David said...

Pink is kind of girly, don't you think?

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home