Sunday, January 15, 2006

Seriously, It's Really Cold

After wathing the AMAZING Colts - Steelers game, I went up to Pottery Barn to get a shade for the floor lamp I purchased from Home Depot. The chocolate brown shade looks much better in my apartment than the white one it came with.

I also had to buy a light bulb for the lamp I bought from MoMA. The lamp is really cool, made of orange rubber. Unfortunately, the light bulbs I bought don't fit the lamp. I'm hoping I don't need some sort of European bullshit bulb. If so, the lamp will make a nice vase for plastic flowers.

So, it's really really super cold. My fingers were freezing... in gloves... in my pockets. My face was so cold I thought I was getting a bloody nose. Turns out it was just snot.

It's cold... but at least it's not raining!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm...not to rub it in or anything, Kaia & I went to Baby Beach in Paia this morning, with my mom & Carl. It was perfect conditions (: and 'tadpole' Kaia didn't want to get out of the water - she also had a blast playing in the sand with all her toys. I think Sunday morning is going to be 'beach time'. Although, Kaia did tell me she would like to get all bundled up & come play with her uncle in NYC (: But I think we Mauians, would freeze death - 25 degrees, forget that! (:

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out the crap that is being said in your blog I have contacted the Admin about this to have it deleted..there are some real crazy nuts on your blog man!:
http://runsenorun.blogspot.com/2006/01/celebrity-sighting.html

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home