Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sleeping Beauty

Last night, I fell asleep at 8:30. Woke up this morning at 8:30 when my alarm went off. I could've gone another couple of hours... easy.

The red eye flight from New York was better than most. After the long day with the football game, I was exhausted. I actually slept on the plane. But, you know there's a story coming.

I was sitting next to a woman who was pretty attractive. Early-20's, coming back to New York after a weekend of snowboarding at Baker. When the plane started up, she immediately fell asleep. And farted! She had the worst gas ever. Seriously, it was completely rancid.

I had to sleep with that little fan thing going. Every once in awhile I actually woke from the stench. I wondered if it was me. So I just sat up awake. The smell went away... then it would return. And it definitely didn't come from my ass.

When she woke up around 6:30, the smells stopped coming. This was the first time I had ever wanted an aisle seat over a window seat.

And you thought the Sleeping Beauty title was about me... I'm not that vain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home