Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Running

The bug is biting. Hard.

I've been a good boy and haven't run since the first week of January when I re-injured my back. Well, now that it's been a month, I'm going to give it a go again. I feel like I've gained about 15 pounds in the past two months. And frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if I have.

The food out here is killer... bagels, pizza, hot dogs. It's my biggest dream to have those three foods so readily available. It's also my biggest nightmare.

When I run, I can eat whatever I want. When I don't run, I can't.

Tomorrow, I start running again. Unless it's under 25 degrees. Since I'm only going three miles, in 25 degree weather, I won't even begin to sweat. If it's under 25, I'll ride the bike at the gym. But, I hate that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home