Sunday, July 17, 2005

Something New

Time a for a shake-up. I've been finding myself with way too much time on my hands. Actually, I'll be working late (until about 11pm from Monday - Wednesday... I'm supposed to start helping out with the Rock Star: INXS website) then have a bachelor party on Thursday, followed by a quick trip out town, returning on Tuesday. Phew.

So, in a couple of weeks, I'm going to look into volunteering one night a week... baby steps. I'm pretty sure I'd like to do this at the Redmond library, which is just up the street from my apartment. I'd also like to 'coach' either track or baseball for the Special Olympics. Special Olympics already gets most of my donations, but I'm sure they could use some of my time, as well.

I'd like to think I could read to kids or help out with schoolwork, or something like that. As long as there's no math involved...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home