Saturday, July 16, 2005

My Favorite Blogger Blogs

OK, I've been here on Blogger for about a month now. It's kind of fun clicking through the "Next Blog" in the upper right hand corner. By doing this, I've come across some great blogs. I think my favorite blogs are sort of online journals.

I feel like I've gotten to know a few writers just by seeing what they post. However, reading a mass of blogs can take forever. So, I've narrowed down my journal reading to two: Get Yourself Some Boring and Jessaisms.

Get Yourself Some Boring I've covered here before. Ang and Katy are like two of my best friends, though they don't realize it. Kind of like a reverse Tamagotchi, if I go a day without reading them, I feel like a part of me dies.

Jessaisms is just funny. The writer, Jessa, takes the cutest pictures EVER. Her life is interesting in that she works at an aquarium and has pretty wild friends. However, she's moving to New York, where her world is about to turned upside down. Her new adventures should be pretty interersting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home