Tuesday, October 18, 2005

First Real Day of Work

Different city, same job. Actually, now that I'm gone, I can see some things I'll miss about Microsoft. Mostly, just tech stuff... like the new computers, mice, etc. I'll also miss my office, as I'm now a cube dweller. And the free juice. Definitely the free juice.

On the plus side, they actually have women working here. I was in a Managers meeting today, and 80% of the people in the meeting were women. Having come from Microsoft and two sports franchises, that kind of thing just didn't happen.

Overall, there's fun vibe here. People seem to work hard. But, I can tell they all play hard, too. I'm pretty good at working hard. But, I don't play hard too well. I'll have to work on that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

No free juice? That's harsh. And cube dwelling is hard... I feel for ya. But glad to see you're getting your feet wet!

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home