Thursday, November 10, 2005

Running Update

The whole running in New York City is going great. I was a little too lazy to get out of bed this morning, so I ran tonight. Just four miles. but it was pretty quick (for me.) I'm going to do six on Saturday. Then sit on six miles for a few weeks.

It was easily the windiest weather I've ever run in. I fear the weather is turning here in New York. It's been 70 and sunny for so long, I kind of forgot I'm living in an extreme weather zone. I'm beginning to fear the winter.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh - winter (: I miss bundling up, but I probably wouldn't last very long now in cold weather. It's all shorts, tank-tops & short skirts for me, all winter long! Kudos for you on your running! I remember when I could run a few miles & loved it - don't think my knees can take that kind of abuse anymore. Your bro has passed out on the lazy-boy - I think I'll tip-toe to bed, so I can have the bed to myself (:

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. I saw your bro run on Monday (he was running to the car) & he ran like a little girl & I teased him a little bit too much, he started to cry. Okay, not really. But he was not too pleased with me. Well, ya' shouldn't run girly!

5:18 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hilarious! I've never actually seen him run, except on a basketball court. He's pretty good. He should get in a league, or something.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home