Monday, January 16, 2006

Three Months in New York

Christ, I feel like I've been here half my life. I just knocked back a glass of Airborn (yeah, living on the edge) and it dawned on me that yesterday was my three month anniversary in New York.

I seriously feel like I haven't been back to Seattle in a year. Had the Seahawks lost this weekend, I was actually going to cancel my trip and go somewhere sunny and warm instead.

It's not that I don't miss Seattle, but... well, maybe I don't miss Seattle. What I miss is my friends, though most have come out to see me. Those that haven't come out I've spoken to either on IM, the phone, email or text messages. I miss my family, but I saw most of them in Hawaii last month. I talk to them quite a bit, too. I finally downloaded Skype, so that's another way to get in touch with me. Kaia's Mom, I'll be setting you up on Skype shortly!

I don't know. This really is the greatest city in the world. The only other place I could ever live is Hawaii.

I love New York, but my heart belongs to Maui.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 3-month anniversary! You may not miss Seattle, but Seattle misses you. I hope to come out to NYC this year to visit you and the rest of my East Coast friends.

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out the crap that is being said in your blog I have contacted the Admin about this to have it deleted..there are some real crazy nuts on your blog man!:
http://runsenorun.blogspot.com/2006/01/celebrity-sighting.html

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home