Friday, February 10, 2006

Good Eats

Had two fantastic meals yesterday.

First, went to Bond 45 for lunch with two of our company's VP's. I wasn't sure what the lunch was all about, but it turned out good. To quote Sally Field, they like me, they really like me.

Anyway, back to the food. It was really good. The lasagna I ordered was cooked kind of funky. The laid the noodles down then put the sausage filling on top. A majority of the noodles were uncovered, so when it baked, the noodles became crispy. Very tasty, very delicious.

For dinner, I met up with my friend Tricia for dinner. I went out with a bunch of folks from their company. We went to Perry Street in the West Village. The hors'dourvres weren't all that good, a tuna sashimi and a crab dumpling. But the main dish, a rack of lamb, was to die for. Cooked to perfection, it may have been the best dish I've eaten in New York. It was that good. Unfortunately, it was a pretty small serving.

Tricia and my friend Tim are both doing really well. It seems their company is, too. So, good for them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home