Sunday, July 17, 2005

My Running, or Lack Thereof

So, I never updated the 'running back-to-back days' experiment. I crashed and burned. Last Saturday I ran a short, quick four miles, knowing I was also going to run on Sunday. On Sunday, then, I ran a short, SLOW three miles. All was fine until bedtime.

I know my back is screwy when I can't sleep on my side due to pain. I woke up on Monday feeling OK, but not well.

As a result, I called my Hood to Coast manager and asked to be taken off the team. He has plenty of people who can fill my space. I also took the week off, which could explain my horrendous mood last week.

On Friday, our tools were down at work so I left at lunch and ran a quick three miles. Today I ran four.

It's a beautiful day. Hopefully summer is starting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home