Friday, October 28, 2005

Bed Arrived!

It fits nicely. I think I can take a picture of my apartment now... you'll just have to visualize a TV stand. I'll have pictures this weekend.

Now just waiting for Kelsey and the weekend can start. Wait! Don't make correlation between me getting a bed, waiting for Kelsey and starting the weekend! Get your mind out of the gutter.

Even without the TV stand, dresser or table, my place is now officially ready for guests. So, if you want to come visit, let me know. The sofa is interesting, it's this one... really better for sleeping than sitting. See, I'm not selfish all of the time... just most. It rolls easily into a twin bed, but also folds out into a King. So, if you're part of a domestic couple, you can sleep on it.

I also have the air mattress that I slept on for the first five days of my move. Wingerson gave the mattress a thumbs up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home