Thursday, October 27, 2005

Getting Around Times Square

I have to admit, my first day of work I was really excited about working in Times Square. All the video, advertising, lights and people were so cool. Well, that lasted all of one day.

Actually, the video boards and lights are still cool. The hordes of people? Not so much. When I leave work, I just want to get my ass onto the subway, but because of all people standing on the sidewalks taking pictures, reaching the subway can be a chore. Unless you know the secret.

You wanna know? Walking on the street. Sounds dangerous, right? Well, the cars seem to know that they need to stay out of the lane closest to the sidewalk. Not all streets are like this, but in Times Square, it's the only way to get around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home