Monday, October 31, 2005

Hanging Curtains

Jesus. Still not done. Getting closer, though. I will either have curtains hung by the end of the week, or I will hang myself.

I bought the wire cutters I needed today. I went back to Pottery Barn to find some lighter (in weight) curtains. Since I'm hanging my curtains on a wire that's being stretched for 12 feet, I think I need to find something that doesn't weigh much, but at the same time blocks out light.

Plus, I think I kind of have a crush on the saleswoman at Potter Barn. She immediately recognized me (thank God.) I made it a point of emphasis to mention that Kelsey was my friend's wife. Yeah, I know, if you start something with a lie, you're bound for trouble. But, what the Hell? I'm sure this will go nowhere anyway. She is a cute, Asian woman, though. Anyway, I need to go back to Pottery Barn tomorrow to return the velvet curtains.

I'm going to hang the wire tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friend's WIFE??? Who's the lucky man? I'd sure like to meet him!

xoKelsey

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home