Saturday, November 12, 2005

My New Table

Typing this from my new dining table. It's small, tall table with high chairs. Kind of cool.

I also put together my two leaning shelves today. The apartment is coming together pretty well. I'm still waiting for a TV stand and a dresser to be delivered.

Oh, the cable guy came today (for the fourth time!) and put a 'cable card' in my TV, allowing me to bypass the cable box. By doing this, I'm able to pick up HDTV (amazing!) and I can use my Tivo... sort of. The Tivo isn't picking up any channels above 80, meaning I can't 'tivo' HBO. The rest of the channels up there I pretty much don't watch anyway.

I'll have pictures of the new furniture tomorrow.

How am I going to get all of this furniture to Maui?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have to get a moving company to ship to the west coast (Seattle, San Fran or LA) and then a company like Mattson will put it in a container & ship to Maui. It takes about 2 weeks from Seattle...what I remember, is it wasn't very expensive from Seattle to Maui. It sounds like a big hassle, but it really isn't. And if you have fabulous furniture, you better keep it. There is NOTHING here!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home