Monday, January 30, 2006

Funny Who You Run Into At Work


Walking out to the elevators I ran into this kid. I couldn't place him, but I knew it was 'someone' because he was carrying a guitar and had a mini-posse with him.

Then it hit me.

It was the kid who plays the, uh, kid that Tom Cavanagh's character signs to his new label in the first episode of "Love Monkey". He also appears in the second episode. It seems he has a minor, yet important role in the show, as the musical protege to Tom's character.

Oh, by the way, the kid's name is Teddy Geiger. He was here at work to promote his new album. He's a real musician. Who knew? I thought he was just an actor lip synching to John Maier.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is that show on? I'd like to watch it...seems like the only night I watch tv is Sunday.

8:48 PM  
Blogger David said...

I think it's Tuesday nights at 9:00. But, I don't tihnk it's on this week.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home