Thursday, February 23, 2006

Dinner in the Meat Packing District

I'll be writing more about this area of Manhattan. I loved it. Went to this place called the Chelsea Market, which is an indoor market filled with bakeries and shops.

One of the bakeries is called Elenis. They specialize in cookies. They do the "official" cookies of the Academy Awards. Follow that link, I think you'll be impressed.

Food Network and O Network both have offices here.

Went for dinner to Matsuri in the Meat Packing district. The food was phenomenal. I was just sort of along for the ride, so what we ordered, I wouldn't normally have. But that turned out to be a good thing. I tried new foods and it was all great.

I was really impressed with the steak tartar and the eel in the philo pastry. Really good.

Went here for drinks afterwards.

I'm sufficiently buzzed and going to bed.

Good night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I think your blog is nice:-)I do love sex and the city, too.
I'm from Turin, Italy and I just passed to say hello. Have a great w.e., bye.

9:36 AM  
Blogger David said...

Thank you!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home