Friday, September 09, 2005

Change for the Sake of Change

At what point do the changes we make in our lives not matter? If, for example, I were to quit my job and move to Hawaii, would I really become a new person? Or would I be the same old me, but with a tan?

If I were to sell my car and buy the little Lexus convertible that I so lust after and can't really afford, would I be a happier person, or just an asshole with messy hair?

Speaking of hair, I got a sexy new haircut, and maybe for a couple of days I felt like a new person, but after a week, I felt like 'me' again. I can't really cut my hair any shorter or I'll be bald. Now, that would be a change!

Where am I going with this, you ask? I wish I could give you an answer, but I'm not really sure. And that, in a nutshell, is exactly my problem. I have no idea where I'm going with 'this.'

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see your sex new hair cut! Let's get together soon. When are you available?

11:48 AM  
Blogger David said...

Wow, leave your name and number at the beep and I'll call you back...

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home