Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Gettin' Close

I don't really seem to sleep anymore, which kind of sucks. But, at least I'm getting stuff done.

My clothes are now completely separated. I'm donating about half the clothes I owned (which is a lot, by the way.) I'm taking two large duffel bags of clothes with me to NY this weekend. Next time I go out, I should've completed the move of my entire wardrobe. Though, I don't really know what to do with all of my shoes.

I also set aside one bag for "Seattle" clothes, that will stay here; and one bag of "Maui" clothes, that I'll be shipping there. This way, when I visit home and Hawaii, I won't need to pack anything more than a light carry-on.

There seems to be a glut of one bedroom apartments on the Upper West Side currently available. Looks like my timing is good on finding a new place.

Three more days of work. I'm so excited to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home