Saturday, September 17, 2005

Taking A Bite of the Big Apple

I gave notice and officially accepted a job offer at Vh1 today! I feel like I should be on "Best Week Ever" because today was one of the best days ever.

So, I'm packin' up my stuff and moving to Manhattan. The Upper West Side, to be exact. Well, I still don't have an apartment, so we'll see if I actually end up there, but that's the plan for now.

The only downside to this move is that I'll be 10 hours away from my lovely niece. But, I still hope to make it out there a couple of times a year.

My first day of work will be on October 17. Sweet.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Sooooooooo jealouuuussssssss.....

Congratulations, man.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if you are taking reservations from the "not really a relative" group .... where do we sign up? I really, really want to visit NYC :) (maybe if I promise to bring our niece with me, I will have a better chance with the room reservations!)
Congrats on the new job!

8:43 PM  
Blogger David said...

Thanks Ang and Mel! Bringing the cutest baby in the world definitely helps in the reservations front. But, so does having an apartment bigger than my current bathroom.

I go apartment hunting in two weeks. I'm going to try to get something large enough (read: a one bedroom apartment or studio w/aclove) so I can have guests every weekend. After all, I don't know anyone in New York.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Congrats, David. When will you actually be in NYC? I'll hook you up with some friends of mine.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm...

guess I should have left my name.

- Molly

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home