Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Organizing Stuff... AKA Cleaning Up My Shit

So, I've been slowly getting rid of my 'stuff.' Over the past couple of years, I've accumulated so much crap it was starting to overtake my apartment.

Two weekends ago, I packed up EIGHT BOXES of DVD's. I'm giving one box to my parents, one box is going to my niece, one box is going to my brother, and five boxes are being sold to my cousin's used record store. I kept 150 of my favorite DVD's and am currently in the process of putting them into binders. Before you begin to think I'm some kind of kook who blows all of his money on little plastic disks, I get a about 95% of my DVD's as part of my job.

Last weekend, I moved all of my CD's out of their cases and into two binders. I also got rid of about 75 CD's.

Tonight, I took 16 books to the used book store. I only got $18 back, which hardly seems right, since I paid $12 for one of those books less than two weeks ago. Yes, I'm going to start using the library!

Next up is my clothes. Goodwill better say thank you when they receive this haul.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have any DVDs or Books that you are still looking to sell, let me know. I'm always looking to buy!

- Molly

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home