Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Got a Place!

Well, OK, I have to sign the lease at 1:30... but everything is in place. Thank God.

It's the high rise along the Hudson. I'm a little disappointed about the location, but I love the actual apartment. It's fairly "large" (OK, not compared to the real world, but Manhattan is its own planet) so guests are welcome!

The last time I looked at my clock last night it was 5:15. Was very stressed about finding a place. Hopefully this building is OK, because my next move in New York will be out. I'm not going through that shit again!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite line in this blog was ... "so guests are welcome!"
Yea for guests :)

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! This apt sounds super nice & with a shuttle to the subway?! We all can't wait to visit!! Good thing we're small (:

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home