Monday, October 03, 2005

That Needle? Stick it in My Eye

So, I put a deposit down on a place... only to learn it had already been rented. So, I just went through the process again. Tomorrow is a holiday in NY, so I may not learn whether or not I got the place until Wednesday. Which kind of sucks since I'm supposed to fly back tomorrow.

If this place falls through, I'm going to apply for a high rise on the river at W 64th. The only downside to it is that it's about a 10 minute walk to Broadway and the subway. It's fine when it's 75 degrees (like today)... but I imagine it would suck in the winter and summer. There is a shuttle bus that runs before and after work, but still. I think I prefer to be closer to the shops and restaurants.

This process is killing me.l I can't wait until it's over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just think of me to brighten your day, Uncle (:

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home