Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I Hate RCN

Who is RCN? This jacked up cable company I currently subscribe to. I say currently, because I'm thinking of cancelling it.

Here in NY, I've found that I spend very little time actually in apartment. Tonight, I was stoked cuz I was going to make dinner and just watch TV. You know, just watch TV like a normal person. Maybe watch some HBO, that I'm currently paying for but have yet to watch.

But no, my frickin' cable is out. When the cable goes out, apparently the internet goes out, too, because I don't have that either. I'm currently riding on someone else's Wi-Fi.

When I called RCN, after five minutes of "if this is your problem, press one. If you need this, press 2...." Complete bullshit. After finally getting to the place where there's supposed to be a real person, I was on hold for 15 minutes.

When I got a hold of a guy, he said there's no issues in the New York area, so it must be my set-up. I told him I didn't touch anything between last night and turning on my television tonight. He said he couldn't help me, but he would transfer me to someone else who would set up an appointment to send out a technician, and I may be charged for the visit. What?

If my cable doesn't miraculously work tomorrow morning, I'm cancelling it.

RCN Sucks! RCN Sucks. I hate RCN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home