Friday, January 20, 2006

If Ambien Were Candy It Would Be Xmas Every Day

Of the talents I seem to have lost over the years, the one I miss the most dearly is... the ability to fall asleep. Now, I also miss a quicker metabolism, the ability to drink more than four beers without waking up with a headache, and, well, some more private stuff ;)

I know as you get older, you need less sleep. Actually, I'm not really sure that's true, but for the sake of this post, we'll pretend it is. I don't think I'm quite to the age where sleeping four hours a night is acceptable. For one thing, I have no idea what to do with the other 20 hours in the day.

So, here it is, 1am and I'm writing this instead of sleeping. I know I'm going to be up for another few hours. That sucks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xanax always works for me (: Good stuff (: Just don't make it habitual...but for those moments (like NOW for me), it is, oh, so soothing! (: (: (:

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home