Sunday, February 26, 2006

King and Queen of the Olympics Prom


Who takes the crown for the top U.S. Olympic athlete? For me, the king and queen of the Olympics are Apolo Anton Ohno and Tanith Belbin.

Ohno's gold in the 500m yesterday pretty much put him on top, but when he passed the Italian in the final lap to bring home a team bronze in that crazy short track relay, he sealed the deal.

Tanith Belbin. I've written about her before (and here... and here) but Lord, you know she's hot when she got lug heads like me to watch Ice Dancing. I would watch The View or, even, God forbid, Cold Pizza on ESPN, if Tanith Belbin was a host. She's that beautiful. And even though she sounds like Keri Strug on helium, I'd still let her whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home