Saturday, November 12, 2005

Rewind

I just realized I wrote an entire post about Suzanne and her boyfriend thinking I had already introduced them in a previous post, but I never wrote about our dinner on Wednesday night. So...

On Wednesday night, I met my friend Suzanne and her boyfriend Greg for dinner. Suzanne was in town for the marathon. Greg was in town to play a show on Friday night. Greg was the drummer of Mother Love Bone, one of the most important rock bands in northwest history, if not in musical history. If you don't know why, you should Google it. But, a little hint... the guitar player was Stone Gossard and the bass player was Jeff Ament.

We met up here on the Upper West at Niko's Bar and Grill for some Greek food. I had a lamb dish that was served over rice in stone bowl. It was good.

I'm getting hungry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Mother Love Bone'? You move in fancy circles (: Tired of all this food talk! What do I get here 'plate lunch' - sick of plate lunches!!!!!!!!!! I will lose about 10 pounds before I come to NY, because I plan on eating 24-7! (:

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home