Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Kaia Says "Happy Halloween"


Kaia dressed as Cinderella this Halloween. Can I tell how much I miss her? I love her so much!

My ONLY regret about moving to NY is that I'm now an additional six hours away from her (and Steve and Leslie.) Sure I miss my parents. And if you're reading this, I probably miss you, too.

But man, next time I see Kaia (hopefully during the summer) she's going to be in her Terrible Two's. She's going to be a little girl.

Just seeing this picture nearly made me cry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle - I'm FAMOUS now, 'cause I'm on your blog!! (: I had fun tonight, playing with my Seattle cousins, Matty & Michael, who are staying in Wailea. I like them, they are so sweet. I wish I could play with them more - I guess I'll see them in June, hopefully. Will you be out again for my 2nd birthday??? I sure hope so!!!!

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home